lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

E-mail

Hi, Mr. Unknown:

You don’t know me, but I’ve been with you a long time. We have never been introduced because I just exist for you. I am in your mind, I am part of you and I am always ignored. This is the reason why I’m emailing you. I’m very upset.

Why do you never follow my advice? I always try to help you and you never listen to me. Do you remember that pretty girl? Yes, she was pretty, but you knew that she was going to hurt. However, you got her into your mind. Your mind! Did you forget your mind is MY home? I had to endure that girl silly, beautiful for three months! And since you were ‘in love’, you stopped listening to me.

Now, she has hurt you and abandoned you, here, in your mind, your neurons (my paths to get you) are off and I can’t tell you that life is beautiful. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and you should never be depressed. And you should never forget about me because I’m part of you. I’m the only one who will accompany you at every stage of your life.

If you think, you will be with you every time you do it.

No hay comentarios: